Can I visit and use your cafeteria?
We love to host parents, families and visitors!  Please give us prior notice if at all possible so we can have enough food available.

How do I create a Nutrikids account for my child?
MySchoolBucks is your online portal to see information and pay your child's school meals.

  • First - Create an account on MySchoolBucks. Click here to access MySchoolBucks
  • Second - Use your account on mySchoolBucks and add your students. If you have multiple children, you can make multiple deposits for each child during your transaction.
  • Third - Make a payment. The deposit amount can be placed against a credit card, debit card or your checking account. All payments are encrypted and securely processed through the MySchoolBucks website. All payments are quickly credited to your child's account.  

How can I put money into my child’s account?

You may put money into an account by sending cash or a check to school with your child. The money will be deposited in your child’s account at no extra cost. We recommend for speed and convenience making online payments via MySchoolBucks.

What if I have more than one child?
The online system allows you to enter each child separately and indicate how much money goes into the account. If you choose to send cash or checks, send to the appropriate school with the dollar amount specified for each child.

My child has a peanut allergy. Does NutriKids show that?
If we are informed of a child’s special dietary need it will be programmed into the system to alert the lunch personnel.
Restrictions and special instructions for student accounts must be sent to the Food Services Dept. in writing.  Please click on "Contact Us" in the menu at the left to find contact information.

What if I forget my pin number?
Contact the school at 603-428-3476 and ask to speak to Dale Ford.

What if my child forgets his/her pin number?
First, the PIN number will stay for your child throughout his/her school career. If your child forgets it at lunch, we can look them up by last name or homeroom assignment.

How will I know if the account is low on money?
If it is an older student, we will inform them on the lunch line. Plus for all students an email or a letter will be sent home.

Can I limit how much my child spends?
Yes, you may set a spending limit or not allow any extra purchases at all.

Can my child buy extras using this system?
Yes, money can be used for extras and we can track your child’s spending. If you qualify for free/reduced lunches, you may still add money to an account for extras.

Will cash still be accepted for meal payment?
Yes, at any time for a lunch or extras transaction. Although we recommend having an account, it is MUCH easier for your child

What if my child has a free or reduced lunch?
Free and reduced students MUST reapply for the program each year. Click here for more info on the free-and-reduced lunch program.

If I have money in accounts for multiple children, can I transfer money between these accounts?
Yes, but only by contacting Robin Damone at email hcsThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or phone 603-529-7555.

If I have money remaining in the student accounts at the end of the school year, what happens to that money?
The money will roll over into next year and remain in your child’s account.

If I decide to put money by check into my child’s account, who do I make the check out to?
Checks should be made out to HCS Food Service Department

Like us on Facebook